Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pepperoni Pasta Salad

There are a million ways to make pasta salad. I've kinda taken what I like and created my own, and my family LOVES this combination. It doesn't last for long at my house when I make it. I don't ever measure, I just add whatever looks like a good amount.

Here are my ingredients:



  • Rotelle (spiral) pasta (I usually use 1 bag/box for our family)

  • Pepperoni, cut into fourths

  • Mozarella cheese, cut into 1" cubes

  • Black olives, sliced

  • Tomatoes, cut into small wedges (or you could use sun dried tomatoes)

  • Newman's Own brand salad dressing-Family Recipe

Cook pasta according to package directions. Prepare the other ingredients while the noodles are boiling. Strain the noodles and rinse them with cold water. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with the rest of the ingredients, including the dressing. Just put what you think looks/tastes good (I don't like mine dry, so I use most or all of the bottle of dressing). Chill in the refigerator for a couple hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment